Spencer Robuck, Attorney at Law
Spencer Robuck is a licensed attorney in North Texas. His practice focuses on representing citizens that are accused of committing a crime as well as helping eligible people seal criminal records.
• Over 150 Criminal Cases Tried Since 2014
• Handled Thousands of Cases Including First, Second, and Third Degree Felonies, State Jail Felonies, and Class A, B, and C Misdemeanors
• Former Felony Prosecutor, Court Chief Prosecutor, Trial Prosecutor
• Licensed to Practice in all Texas State Courts
• Juris Doctor, The University of Tulsa College of Law, Order of the Barrister, 2014
• Bachelor of Arts, Criminal Justice, Stephen F. Austin State University, with Honor, 2010